Bamboo Waves, Thrissur.
Mookambika Bamboo Waves is designed to the best in terms of location, access, amenities, specifications and construction quality. Although new technologies are constantly being developed to complement current practices in creating greener structures, the common objective is that Mookambika Bamboo Waves apartments are designed to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment by:
•Efficiently using energy, water, and other resources
•Protecting occupant health and improving employee productivity
•Reducing waste, pollution and environmental degradation
The Project is proposes to construct 91 apartments. The detailed estimate and structure of the project are annexed herewith.
Structure: – RCC frame structure as per the structural design & filler walls with solid block plastered to finish.
Flooring in common areas: – Pre polished kota stone /vetrified tile [full body].
In rooms: – polished vitrified tile.
Toilet Flooring: – ceramic tile for walls and floors[7feet height dadoing ]fittings :-white sanitary ware [wall mounted closets & pedestal/semipedastal type wash basins .C.P fittings :[essess/ crabtree, equivalent]
ToiletDoor – Moulded pvc doors with suitable frames
5. Kitchen: counter –Granite slab with 90 cm .height glazed ceramic tiles over the kitchen slab fittings –steel sink with single bowl.
interior –putty finish with two coat emulsion
Exterior –cement paint [snowcem or equivalent ]doors ,windows grills, &hand rails – enamel paints.
7.Doors,Windows &ventilators : – Teak wood front door with polish, glossy/mat finish, interior door –skin doors and frames.all windows [3 track&2track] and ventilators [2 track] will be of good quality aluminium with glazed sliding or opening type shutters.all windows will be provided with suitable iron guard /grills and painted suitably.
8.Electrical :- concealed conduit copper wiring .crabtree /elle/ABB/equivalent switches. Provision for separate meters&automatic changeover generator supply for all flats, with necessary panel boards and fittings. all material used shall be of ISI specifications. Selection of brand names is the discretion of the builders.
1. Once allotted and agreement signed, the price are firm.
2. Payment can be on installment basis and bank loans can be arranged if required.
3. Possession shall be given to the customer on setting all the dues to the company.
4. The builder reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
5. Bamboo Waves is a time bound project. In case payments are not made as per agreement signed, the amount reserves the right to cancel the allotment, in which case, the amount will be returned only after allotment to another party without any interest.
6. Sales Tax on works contract, stamp duties, fees and other expenses incidental to the registration of documents, KSEB deposits, other expenses incidental to power and lighting connections, KWA deposits and water connection charges, telephone cabling expenses, building tax, property tax and any other taxes applicable, Kerala State Construction Workers Welfare Fund Fee and other statutory charges shall be met by the allotee. Any increase in the above charges resulting from statutory obligations shall be me by the allotee.
1. On the time of signing the agreement -08% of total consideration
2. On beginning of work -25% of total consideration
3. On completion of First floor roof slab -10% of total consideration
4. On completion of Third floor roof slab -10% of total consideration.
5. On completion of Fifth floor roof slab -10% of total consideration
6. On completion of Seventh floor roof slab -10% of total consideration
7. On completion of Nineth floor roof slab -10% of total consideration
8. On completion of Structure frame -10% of total consideration
9. On completion of Super structure -05% of total consideration
10. Key handing over -02% of total consideration